I would like to give my loyal readers a glimpse into my reading list from time to time, because I feel like it will give you an insight on what inspires and interests me.
Here is what is on my Summer Must Read List:
- Yankee For Life by the Late Bobby Murcer. As a huge New York Yankees fan, I have to read this book chronicling one of the greatest baseball players of all time.
- The Revolution: A Manifesto by Rep. Ron Paul (R-TX). I admire Rep. Paul’s dedication towards advancing our liberties and standing strong for what our forefathers believe in. I am looking forward to this book.
- A Conflict of Visions: Ideological Origins of Political Struggles by Thomas Sowell. A good friend gave this book to me for my birthday, and I will be packing this book to read during my trip to Michigan. I heard it was a great book for all political activists to read.
- Running for Office: The Strategies, Techniques and Messages Modern Political Candidates Need to Win Elections by Ronald A. Faucheaux. This book has been on my list for a long time, and I will read this book before the end of the year.
- Leave Us Alone: Getting the Government’s Hands Off Our Money, Our Guns, Our Lives by Grover Norquist. Norquist is a great hero of mine, and I have already made into the beginning of the book. Right on, Norquist!
These are the books I am reading or want to read. If you have any suggestions, please drop them in the comments section. Have a great weekend!